National Coatings & Supplies | Single Source, Inc. distributes Powder Coatings throughout the contiguous United States. NCS | SSI carries industrial specialty coatings from top manufactures that are known to be high-quality and tough.
Powder coatings are often used across industries from manufacturing to agriculture equipment, oil and gas pipelines to automotive refinish. This is a dry application process which uses electrostatic charges to spray a fine layer to various substrates: Metal (Direct to Metal), plastics, and wood (Medium density fiberboard).
PPG Powder Coatings comes in over 200 shades in a wide variety of colors, glosses, and finishes.
PPG provides acrylics, epoxies, epoxy polyester hybrids, polyesters, urethanes, and fluoropolymers provides protection in against the weather, corrosion, and abrasion.
Specifically formulated, PPG’s powder coatings include low-cure, high-transfer efficiency, one-coat extreme protection for sharp edges, dielectric powder and ultra-durable powder technology for automotive trim.
Axalta Powder Coatings
Alesta decorative powder is solvent free, Low VOCs and HAPs, doesn’t require primer, and even overspray can be reused. This product can be used for interior and exterior products. Some highlights include
- Eco friendly
- Low Bake
- Anti Skid Coatings
Nap-Gard FBE powder is designed to provide corrosion protection to the interior and exterior of pipelines of all calibers and under harsh environments. Nap-Gard also provides corrosion protection for:
- Valve products
- Girth Welds
Abcite thermoplastic is chip resistance without a primer undercoat, corrosion and UV protection and can be sprayed electrostatically or fluid bed dipped. This coating is known for its durability and has been used on outdoor furniture, light poles, sign posts, playground equipment, railings and stairways, fencing panels, bike racks, cable grids, battery trays, perforated steel etc.
Erie Powder Coatings
Erie Powder Coatings Inc. a manufacturer of Industrial thermoset powder coatings. Products features include chemical resistant, anti-graffiti, textures, fast curing, and metallics.
- Acrylic Hybrid for interior application combine high hardness and natural stain and graffiti resistance.
- Typical applied on office furniture, bathroom stalls, lockers, and shelving
- Epoxy powder for interior application offers excellent flexibility and adhesion and is chemical resistance.
- Typical used for shelving and racking, office furniture, laboratory fixtures, and automotive under hood and underbody parts.
- Epoxy-Polyester Hybrid powder combines mechanical properties with good over-bake resistance.
- Typical uses include store shelving and racking, industrial racking, office furniture, school lockers, and bathroom partitions.
- Polyester TGIC coatings good for outdoor and mechanical application.
- Typical usage of these coatings includes aluminum, fencing, garden furniture, bicycle frames and automotive trim parts.
- Polyester TGIC-Free good for outdoor and mechanical applications.
- Typical uses include patio furniture, sporting gear, fencing, automotive trim, door and window frames, playground equipment and tire rims.
- Polyester Urethane powder is the most flexible powder coatings manufactured. These coatings are outdoor durable and maintain excellent mechanical properties. Urethanes can also be formulated to nearly any gloss and can be formulated to have chemical and anti-graffiti resistance properties.
- Typical uses include automotive trim parts, garden fixtures and equipment, sporting goods, exterior furniture, and farm implements.
IFS Coatings is a world class manufacturer of high quality thermosetting powder coating. Products features include anti-microbial, anti-graffiti, anti-skid, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, durability. Applications include:
- High performance durable powder paints for exterior and interior architectural application. Powders come in a wide array of different colors.
- High quality, competitive powders for refinishing, under hood, rims, wheels and more.
- Agricultural, Construction, and Earthmoving equipment
- Hard working products need hard working coatings.
- Kitchen Appliances
- Touch, hardworking, scratch resistant powder coatings that will safeguard and add style to kitchen appliances for domestic and commercial use.
- Choose from thousands of colors and effects that will also bring durability scratch resistance and style to any furniture piece.
- Powders for hardware such as door handles, faucets, and more.
- General Industrial Applications
- A great choice of product technologies and colors make IFS powder coatings suitable for all types of industrial application.
- Industry leading service, flexibility, a range of chemistries and over 76,000 colors.
- Modern, contemporary, traditional, antique.
- Retail Environment
- interior and exterior retail environments.
- Heat Sensitive Substrates