NCS | SSI is your source for 3M products. When it comes to fabricating, assembling, or processing, 3M provides innovative solutions to keep your business and your employees working smoothly. 3M produces over 60,000 products to serve the following industries: appliance, bonding & assembly, collision repair, converter solutions, defense, design & specialty materials, food & beverage, industrial machinery, marine, metalworking, paints & coatings, paper & print, plastic processing, rail, transportation infrastructure, and woodworking.
3M Automotive & Industrial products available at NCS | SSI:
- Adhesives, Sealants & Fillers
- Compounds & Polishes
- Films & Sheeting
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Masking Tapes
- Specialty Masking Products
- Tools & Equipment
- Paint Application Products & Equipment
- Fleet & Vehicle Maintenance
- Cleaning Supplies
- Cubitron II: 3M Precision-Shaped Grain – a revolutionary abrasive technology developed to provide unparalleled metalworking solutions for you and your business. It’s what you get from 3M™ Cubitron™ II abrasives: fast cutting, smooth running, long lasting performance.
- E-A-R: The world’s first foam earplug, the E-A-R Classic earplug revolutionized hearing protection in the workplace. Available in three different sizes and a wide range of packaging options to better meet the needs of the individual wearer.
- Festool: This Total Automotive Sanding System combines best-in-class 3M abrasives with premium power tools and dust extraction solutions from Festool Automotive Systems. The result is one of the most effective and comprehensive surface preparation and finishing systems in the automotive collision repair industry.
- Meguiar’s: One of the leadings brands of car care products for cleaning and protecting automotive surfaces. Products include waxes, polishes, cleaners, conditioners and protectants for the automotive and marine markets.
- PELTOR: The standard for communications & hearing protection worldwide.
- Perfect-It: This automotive paint rubbing compound is for use with newer clear coats that are used in shops today. The innovative combination of mineral and chemical technology cuts the fastest, minimizing pad heating while still leaving the finest finish, minimizing machine polishing in the next step
- PPS : 3M invented the 3M™ PPS™ paint preparation system – the world’s first disposable paint cup system, and a revolution in painting productivity and quality that was quickly adopted by painters all over the world.
- Roloc – 3M’s non-woven fiber construction conforms well to help preserve irregular or contoured surfaces and the Roloc™ backing supports the disc for aggressive cutting while providing a quick-change attachment system. o Scotch: A brand you can trust in masking and electrical tapes.
- Scotch-Brite: These load-resistant nonwoven abrasive discs allow you to achieve a uniform finish in fewer steps without damaging the base material.
- Scotchlite: 3M continues to make advancements in reflective material innovations and play a longstanding role in on-the-job safety.
- Scotch-Weld: Welders need durability, reliability, and safety. We strive to bring you the best in optics, comfort, productivity, lighter weight, and more
- Speedglas: Welders need durability, reliability, and safety. We strive to bring you the best in optics, comfort, productivity, lighter weight, and more
- Trizact: 3M microreplication technology delivers a truly indispensable advantage in metalworking: consistency, part after part and job after job. 3M™ Trizact™ Abrasives are available for processes from scale removal to intermediate finishing to fine polishing prior to buffing or plating.
- VHB: These high-strength, double-sided acrylic foam tapes let you quickly and easily create a long-lasting bond that actually builds strength over time. With the ability to join a variety of materials including aluminum, steel, glass, plastics and painted and powder-coated surfaces, they provide resilient bonding solutions in just about anything you can dream up.
For more information on paint, coatings, tools and equipment, training or inventory management or questions about industries we serve contact us now or stop by one of 180 plus locations in 38 states nationwide.